Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Annie Sloan Stockist!

I just was approved my the wonderful team down of Annie Sloan that I have been accepted to be a Stockist for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint!  So very excited and proud to be representing this amazing brand of chalk paint on Martha's Vineyard.  Heading down to the training in NC in a couple weeks to learn more about all of the techniques on how to transform, paint, distress, upgrade, refab furniture.  Thrilling to say the least.  It's thrilling to feel that at this point in my life I can start a whole new venture with support from an organized, creative and fun company such as Annie Sloan Unfolded (US division).  Also, can't wait to share what I've learned with all the customers who come in to my shop.


Stay tuned for more updates on that.  But in the meantime, ReFabulous Decor, has been very busy with a steady stream of customers.  The whaling ship, the Charles W. Morgan, has been docked in our harbor for a few days now and people have been coming from all over the country to see her.  She's right down the beach from me and I am meeting all sorts of interesting and wonderful people who wander in to my store on their way back or forth to her docks.  Clip on this link to see some pictures and read about this historic whaling ship.
Charles W. Morgan

Also, here are a few more pictures of how the shop is shaping up:




 Enjoy this beautiful day...lots of gratitude going on here on the Island!
AM



No comments:

Post a Comment